KKIFF 2019 – Buy Your Tickets On-line Now!
You can buy tickets right now for all CINEBALU screenings. This includes 27 films from 16 countries screening at MBO Imago Mall from 07-14 September!
Read all about them when you are making your booking.
- It’s cheaper – RM10 per ticket per show. Buy 2 tickets – get 1 free for the same show.
- You can choose the seats you want as part of the booking process.
- It saves paper – you’ll get a QR code sent to your phone to let you and your friends into the movie.
Yes, you can buy tickets at MBO on the night from the KKIFF table – cost: RM15! (Better to buy online…)
Do you want to see ALL the CINEBALU movies for 2019? Then we have a great offer for you: the first-ever KKIFF FESTIVAL PASS.
For RM100, you get:
- Into all 14 of the the KKIFF 2019 CINEBALU shows
- Priority seating when you come to our desk at MBO before the movies.
- Free entry into all the workshops, training courses, talks and seminars during the KKIFF, including SPECIAL SERIES10.
* Festival Pass does not include Awards Night
SPECIAL SERIES10 is a seminar day on 15 September. It costs RM30 for the whole day and RM20 for half a day (either the morning or the afternoon).
Listen to filmmakers talk about film, find out about what it’s like to try and make a living doing animation in Sabah, learn what film distribution is all about. And come up close and personal with Tony Pietra Arjuna as he gives a masterclass – sharing his life as a film industry professional. And find out what our PESTA10 Filmmakers’ Competition judges thought about this year’s entries.
Venue: City Lounge, Riverson
Yes, the KKIFF is going digital! Join us!